200 ACRES NEXT TO I-80, IDEAL FOR INDUSTRIAL OR MANUFACTURING
Take note, industrial and manufacturing business owners. These sites on 9th Street NE in Altoona are advantageous in every way possible—they’re the definition of ideal.
For starters, they’re in an unbeatable location.
All the sites are situated just south of I-80 exit 143, providing easy access to other major transportation routes like I-35, U.S. 65, U.S. 6, and IA 163. Plus, they’re only 20 minutes away from Des Moines!
This fast-growing area of Altoona is already attracting major companies like Endeavor Development, who’s on track to open a new 300,000-square-foot distribution center here in the spring.
Join the movement!
5 SITES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- Site A: 17 acres
- Site B: 26 acres
- Site C: 40 acres
- Site D: 87 acres
- Site E: 30 acres
NEARBY PROJECTS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Endeavor Development: I-80 Distribution Center
- 300,000 square feet of bulk warehouse space
- Available for occupancy in spring 2023
- Will eventually expand to cover 900,000 square feet
- Jetco, Inc.: new headquarters facility
- Berkey Home Builders, Inc.: 2 new company facilities
- Located right off I-80 in Altoona (exit 143)
- 5 development-ready sites, 200 acres in total
- Ideal for industrial and/or manufacturing facilities
- Easy access to I-80, I-35, U.S. 65, U.S. 6, and IA 163
- Only 20 minutes from downtown Des Moines
- Part of a growing, business-friendly community
Interested in this property? Contact Chad Quick, Economic Development Director for the City of Altoona, to learn more.
Economic Development Director
City of Altoona