32 Acres in the Heart of Altoona’s Entertainment Scene
Located near I-80, between Hubbell Ave and 34th Ave SW, sits 32 acres of land that’s perfect for commercial or multi-family residential development.
The property (divided into multiple parcels) is in the heart of Altoona’s fast-growing entertainment scene. It’s right across the street from Adventureland Resort, with Prairie Meadows, Bass Pro Shops, the Outlets of Des Moines, and other popular destinations close by.
Plus, the property features easy access to major transportation routes like I-80, U.S. Route 65, Hubbell Ave, and I-35. Even better, it’s located in a business-friendly community that’s filled with eager consumers.
Multiple Parcels Available
- 116 & 124 34TH Ave SW: 6 acres
- Anderson Development Land: 5 acres
- 406 34TH Ave SW: 93 acres
Watch the video below to learn more!
Important Area Demographics
|Within 3 Miles||Within 5 Miles||Within 10 Miles|
|Avg. Household Income||$71,700||$66,500||$64,400|
- Located just off I-80, between Hubbell Ave and 34th Ave SW
- 32 acres of land, with multiple parcels
- Perfect for commercial and multi-family residential development
- In the heart of Altoona’s retail and entertainment scene
- Close to major highways & transportation routes
- Part of a prosperous, business-friendly community
Interested in this property? Contact Chad Quick, Economic Development Director for the City of Altoona, to learn more.
Economic Development Director
City of Altoona