About 137.8 total acres of development-ready land available.
Your business venture starts here, in Iowa’s Rising Star.
Altoona has approximately 137.8 acres available at the Altoona Business Center along Adventureland Drive & 1st Avenue NE.
This land is zoned for industrial-light use. Altoona continues to invite leaders of data, retail, logistics, manufacturing and more to join the growing, business-friendly community.
The land pricing ranges from $1.00/SF to $3.50/SF depending on where the available land is located in the industrial section of the Altoona Business Center space. In the commercial section of the park, land prices range from $3.50/SF to $4.50/SF.
Nearby business includes: Holiday Inn Express, Eastpoint Village, Casey’s Convenience Store, Tractor Supply, Interstate Diesel, Iowa Cold Storage, Merchant’s Distribution Center and LightEdge.
- Approximately 137.8 acres available
- Zoned: Industrial-Light
- Full infrastructure running to platted lots, including redundant fiber optics and rail spur to some lots
- Nearest Highway and Interstate: Hwy 65 & I-80
- Nearest Airport: Ankeny Regional Airport & Des Moines International Airport
- Rail: Union Pacific Railroad, Iowa interstate Railroad, Ltd.
The Altoona Business Center land is set in the perfect location for those looking to join the AltoonaNow movement.